Monday, September 16, 2013

Good Morning .........

Do you ever turn on the TV to a usually favourite show and after only a few minutes, in the early morning hours, turn to it and say "Oh, shut up!" ??  I did ........  this morning ........ do you think I hurt it's feelings?  Probably not.  So, I turned the channel to just music ..... 70s music .... which I normally enjoy ......  just not today.  The mute button came in handy that time.  I'll just listen now to the dishwasher doing it's thing out in the kitchen.

This high speed internet thing is working out quite well.  Getting to do some things on computer now that I had had to give up before.  Nice ......... though it is all so time consuming ....... even with high speed.  Does one ever catch up playing catch up??  Sometimes it seems like 'information overload' which brings on the urge to grab a book ....... you know, the old fashioned hard covered book ..... lay back on the couch, and read .........
    

No comments:

Post a Comment