Monday, July 11, 2011

Debateable ........

It is debateable if I am happy with you Blogger, or not ......... You did 'finally' let me comment on a friend's posting on her blog ........ after great lengths, though! It's been less than a month since I last blogged here on my own blog ........ surely I am still the same blogger I was than, so please, will you see me as such. now, and in the future. If blogging were not such a hassle, I would blog more often. Please consider more kindness to bloggers in the future, Dear Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are having trouble, and I hope that you will keep up the fight. You are such a talented writer my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Annette! I really did enjoy writing ..... unfortunately, I can't seem to settle to it any more. Some day perhaps ......

    ReplyDelete