Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And the drum goes 'round 'n 'round .....


......... the drum of my dryer, that is!


I was outside earlier for a short walk with Dream. Had hoped to take the opportunity to get some new pics of her; however, the wind had come up and we were in the midst of a snow shower. Neither one of us wished to tarry outside for long, though I did go back out with my camera for a couple of quick shots. One is the new blog picture of one of my snowy heathers out in the backyard, and I had to be sure and get a picture of Shel's woodpile. :-) Woodpiles are like barns and old buildings ..... they make a good subject for a camera, don't you think? Btw, I had to tread softly while on the wood verhandah as it was covered with a sheer coating of ice. Didn't want to do any fancy dance steps onto my face this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment